http://picasion.com/gl/3ZZ5/




Hey guys so this is my first tag and i saw it in Katytastic's video on Youtube and i really wanted to do it..so here goes!!!



1) We are never getting back together: a book or series you were pretty sure you were in love with but then wanted to break up with
Loved the first one, but could not tolerate the others :(
2) Red: pick a book with a red cover
Red and black!!
3) The best day: pick a book that makes you feel nostalgic 
Do i need to explain??
4) Love Story: pick a book with a forbidden love
So many books have forbidden love but this one tops it off for me, if you haven't read it pick it up now!! why? because it's Jennifer L. Armentrout! another reason?? MEGA kick ass heroine alert!!!
5) I knew you were trouble: pick a book with a bad character you couldn’t help but love
I was shocked when i realized i actually do like him!
6) Innocent: pick a book that someone ruined the ending of
So i was completely obsessed with the first two books and i was so looking forward to the last one. I was looking at some of the reviews and stuff and one person forgot to put SPOILER ALERT at the beginning of her review!!! I'm not going to spoil it, just going to say it's not a perfect ending at all...I WAS SO MAD!! I don't even want to read this book now :(
7) Everything has changed: pick a book that has a character who goes through extensive character development 
From an average teen girl with crushes to a wise/warrior/political faerie monarch!!
8) Forever and always: pick your favourite book couple
Daemon and Kat obviously!!
9) You belong with me: most anticipated book release
i don't think i need to explain this either...
10) Come back, be here: pick a book you wouldn’t lend out to anyone for fear of missing it too much

NO ONE is allowed to touch my baby!!!
11) Tear drops on my guitar: a book that made you cry a lot
Tears of joy, sadness, confusion it's my tear book!
12) Shake it off: a book that you love so much you just shake off the haters
A lot of people don't like this book but i do so buzz off haters!!!

WELL there you have it, THE TAYLOR SWIFT BOOK TAG!! If you guys try it, comment and leave your list or the link to your list below!!!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Great post! Delirium as a series had its ups and downs for me as you can see from my reviews, comparing it to other books though like The Fault in Our Stars and it's easily blown out the water!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a million for taking the time to post a comment :)