STACKING THE SHELVES (3)


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.Hey guys! I have some super exciting
books to share with you today :)! Let me know if you've read any of them and your thoughts :P!


First up i got Windwitch by Susan Dennard which i have been dying to read! Especially since Merik is on the cover! *swoons*. I loved Truthwitch and now i own them both in glorious hardcovers <3







And the Dark days club and pact by Alison Goodman which i've basically seen everywhere and i've heard nothing but good things!












I also just received Garden Of Thorns by Amber Mitchell from Entangled Teen!








So a few weeks ago i got hooked on The 100 TV show!!! Do any of you watch it??? I am  Bellarke fan TILL THE END. I LOVE THEM SO DAMN MUCH. But since the TV show isn't really fulfilling my Bellarke craving i bought the books cause they're apparently filled with Bellarke! But mark my words people, mark my words. Bellarke is endgame for the tv show. Mark my words.
Image result for bellarke gif
Image result for mark my words gif


Anyways back to the point i own these beautiful paperbacks <3





Also in other news i just wanted to share that i have had THE BEST week of my whole entire life! Overwhelming but still the best! I found out a couple of days ago that i came out first in Literature in English for my a levels in my whole country!!!!!!!! That same day my book mail came! And the very next day i got accepted into Queen Mary's university in London to study comparative literature!!!! So any Londoners out there???


Anyways hope you guys also had an AMAZING week and enjoy your weekend <3!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks a million for taking the time to post a comment :)