I'M MOVING BLOGS & REBRANDING

 Hi everyone! 

This won't be a long post, and I'll save the 'I'm back again' rants because I think I've just come to terms with the fact that life gets in the way and it's hard to keep up. 

But AGAIN I'm going to try to make the effort to pick this blog up again, and we're moving to Wordpress! 

I'm also renaming this blog to 'Books of Fandom'.

This new blog will definitely still be focusing on YA book reviews but with the occasional post about movies or literature and discussions about fandom culture! I really want to start enjoying blogging again and I think maybe not restricting myself to strictly reviews could help. 

When I started book blogging, I was 14-15, living in a country with barely any YA books or people who read and really bad English! This blog was a way for me to meet people that I didn't have the chance to back home and reading some of my old reviews now, I struggle not to sink into a sofa and cringe the day away. But nevertheless it was something that I enjoyed.

I've changed, my interests have changed and my perception definitely has and I want to be able to talk about all these new things. I don't know if I will keep blogging and I'll be satisfied with the changes I'm making but I thought it's at least worth a try! 

P.S:  Books of Fandom is STILL under construction so I apologise for some of the wrongly formatted blog posts (going to have to fix each and every one individually), and I'm still setting up some basic features! So please bare with me :/ ? 

I thought I'd finally take the first step and make this post or else I'd never get a move on setting up the new blog! 

I'll also soon be creating a new twitter account since my last one affiliated to this blog got taken down when Twitter was suspending accounts (yes I appealed no they didn't give it back).

But anyways I'm not too sure if any of my followers are still active but I hope that wherever you are you've been doing well :) !

Again apologies if there are any typos here, it's 1am and I couldn't sleep so I thought I'd take the plunge and post this because if not when?

Looking forward to making some new friends and reconnecting with old ones! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks a million for taking the time to post a comment :)